Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Short Email -- More on Saturday . . .

From mom: Elder Titus is involved in training this week to be a district leader. He was allowed to send a brief email to me, which read:

Yo mamãe, tudo bem?

Então, estou na conferência ainda, mas o Presidente deixou a gente mandar email para as nossas familias dizendo que poderemos mandar um email no sábado. (Translation: So, I'm still at the conference, but the President let us send an email to our families saying we can send an email on Saturday).

I have to go to Jacarezinho sometime on Saturday to do a baptismal interview, and I don't know when I will have time to use the internet, but, I should have some time to send you something.

Conference is going great!!

Tchau,

Elder Titus

(From mom: Check back on Sunday. If Derek finds the time to send an email, I should have it up by Sunday. Thanks for following his blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment