Wednesday, May 11, 2011

It was something I will never forget.

Yours truly.

Sister Tavares, President Tavares and me. I just can't stop smiling!

Elder Galdino, my adopted brother.

Some of my buddies from the MTC (left to right) Elder Burt, Elder Titus, Elder Parrott and Elder Yuma

Hey blogger buddies -- I only have a couple of minutes, but I wanted you to know

Surprise!!! I went to IGUAÇÙ FALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a surprise for all of us! On Monday we had a zone leader council meeting, and instead of traveling to Londrina, President Tavares held the meeting in the City of Foz do Iguaçú, and for p-day, he took us to the falls. It was SO COOL! Every elder that comes to this mission wants to go there, but it seldom happens. Finally I got my chance and was able to put my face in those classic pictures!! It was something that I will never forget. It's so massive! There are multiple falls, and all of them are huge and absolutely beautiful.

On Sunday we had the baptism of a lady named Beatriz. She is the fiancé of a member named Adenildo. The baptism was cool. It was funny though, because she was sooo nervous to get baptized and was even trembling in the water, but when she came out she said, "Wow, that was fast!" How tight! (que massa!)

Believe it or not, I'm out of time -- but hope ya enjoy the pictures.

Elder Titus

No comments:

Post a Comment