Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Transfers are Next Week!

Butterfly dance. Isn't she pretty?

óla!

This week was pretty hard. Sunday especially. Mateus and Leia didn’t go to church again! So it’s looking a little bad. Their step dad is being a toad. Now we have to look at the possibility of cutting them, and that’s a hard decision, because they already received an answer and stuff. But we can’t even teach them!

Natalia brought a friend to church, so we´re gonna teach her and her family here soon, so that should be cool. On Thursday we challenged her to bring a friend to church, and she came through! Also, we had 5 less-active members at church, so that’s good, too.

Sunday night was way awesome, as I got to talk to my mom. It’s sooo good to hear her voice after not hearing it for 5 months.

Our friend Wilson didn’t come to church on Friday with his girlfriend, so she won’t be getting baptized this week. BUT, he has a little 8 year old daughter who will be getting baptized this Saturday. She counts as a convert baptism, because he’s excommunciated. So, I don’t think we´ll go through this transfer without baptizing anyone.

On Wednesday we had a short zone conference, and I got a surprise delivered to me from Elder Villela (my previous companion). It’s what I’ve always wanted. A piranha! I named him João (John). I was sooo stoked!

Meet João! How would you like those teeth nibbling on your legs?

I was asked how I’m doing physically.... well, life has been good here. I got sick a few times in Ibipora, because it was a little more humble location. But since Bauru Centro is one of the wealthiest areas in the mission, I have yet to get sick. Blessings! Hard to teach here? Yes. Diarrhea? No. It’s worth it then.

Transfers are this coming Wednesday!! Ahhhh, what’s gonna happen???!?!?! Will I stay? Will I be sent somewhere new? Will I get a new companion? Only President Leal knows. Stay tuned. . .
Tchau,

Elder Titus

No comments:

Post a Comment